When a vendor registers on the Amazon market, they should have an inbuilt stock. Amazon launched the Vendor Flex program for sellers to maintain observe of their stock of their warehouse. It’s an unique success program that permits higher management over success.
On this article, let’s perceive how the Amazon Vendor Flex program works and every thing you’ll want to find out about it.
- What is Amazon Seller Flex?
- Features of Amazon Seller Flex
- Who can apply for the Amazon Seller Flex program?
- How to apply for the Amazon Seller Flex program
- Requirements to Start Amazon Seller Flex
- Benefits of Seller Flex Program
- What are the issues with the Amazon Seller Flex program?
- Should you give it a try?
- Final thoughts
What’s Amazon Vendor Flex?
Amazon Vendor Flex program was launched for sellers to supply transport advantages and higher inventory management. That is comparatively a brand new program, so most sellers are nonetheless unaware of the Amazon Vendor Flex service.
Amazon has been testing the service for fairly a while. The service started in India, and Amazon has been advertising it within the US. The thought of this program is kind of easy – Amazon collects merchandise from 3P service provider warehouses and delivers them to the purchasers.
In relation to the Vendor Flex program, Amazon has the extra capability to make sure that merchandise are shipped to clients throughout the two-day window.
Should you’re contemplating this program, you’ll want to take it significantly. If not, it could have a unfavourable impression on your corporation.
Options of Amazon Vendor Flex
You want the next particulars for Amazon Vendor Flex:
- An invitation from Amazon market
- To look into stock administration, packaging, transport, and warehousing
- In accordance with Amazon’s necessities, the vendor must do enterprise inside particular areas
Who can apply for the Amazon Vendor Flex program?
In contrast to the opposite packages, Amazon Vendor Flex Program is an invite-only program, so sellers can’t apply for it. Amazon units a number of standards and techniques to ask the sellers who’re eligible to affix this system. Listed below are a number of attributes thought of by Amazon for the Vendor Flex program:
- Month-to-month gross sales ought to be greater than 0.6 million per thirty days
- Amazon vendor ranking ought to be 90% or above
- Month-to-month gross sales models ought to be near 1000 models
The above-mentioned are tough estimates of the standards for getting an invite. Nevertheless, these attributes might change, and you could find extra particulars from Amazon Flex managers.
How one can apply for the Amazon Vendor Flex program
Should you suppose you’re eligible for the Amazon Vendor Flex program and nonetheless didn’t obtain an invitation, you may get in contact with Amazon’s workforce. You are able to do so by calling their buyer care quantity or sending an electronic mail to the workforce.
When you obtain the invitation, you have to file a kind with your corporation particulars, success necessities, and so on. As soon as it’s achieved, you’ll want to share the paperwork with Amazon, to allow them to confirm them. After verification, you’ll get help from their workforce in serving to you put in the warehouse. You and your workforce will obtain the mandatory directions and coaching in regards to the capabilities and procedures from the Amazon workforce.
Necessities to Begin Amazon Vendor Flex
As per the Amazon tips, the service provider or the warehouse proprietor might want to arrange the necessities for the Vendor Flex program. Vendor might want to spend money on the below-mentioned issues and procedures to get approval.
- Two Laptops or Desktops with Home windows 7 or above and a minimal of 2GB RAM.
- 2 bar code scanners
- Energy Backup or UPS Inverter
- 2 Web connections
- three Printers ( 1 for Transport label printer, 1 for a Present label printer, 1 for PDF Bill File Printer)
- Packing Station Space
- Parking Space for Amazon Transport Car
- Warehouse Manpower of the Vendor (Minimal 6)
- Racks that are labeled, Bins to accommodate the merchandise
- Amazon Prime Packing provides (offered by Amazon)
Advantages of Vendor Flex Program
The advantages of this program are ample:
- Because you get the FBA tag, the consumers need to belief you extra
- No items are despatched to Amazon. That suggests low transportation prices.
- Higher control over your inventory
- You don’t must deliver the non-moving gadgets again from the FBA warehouse
- Should you choose to promote in your location, patrons will get next-day or two-day supply, which makes it extra profitable for them to purchase your product
- You get in depth coaching by Amazon to successfully handle your stock and account
Amazon Vendor Flex program is useful for SMBs in accessing and serving clients on a world scale.
What are the problems with the Amazon Vendor Flex program?
Sellers can get higher management over their stock. As well as, in case you have hundreds of SKUs, Flex provides extra flexibility. Nevertheless, this system requires a devoted workforce to handle promotional peaks.
If you’re a non-public label vendor with a restricted portfolio, Amazon Vendor Flex might not be helpful for you as you want extra sources to handle.
The pricing of the product helps in estimating the earnings. Earlier than choosing this program, you’ll want to verify if it will possibly save further prices for you.
Must you give it a attempt?
Use the Vendor Flex program as a solution to verify whether or not your logistics are working easily. It’s worthwhile to perceive Amazon requirements in operations. Moreover, try to be conscious of the unfavourable penalties of failing to behave as per Amazon’s tips.
Amazon Vendor Flex program provides you higher management over stock administration. Nevertheless, there are particular points concerning price administration, packaging, and processing orders. So it’s finest to study extra about this system or talk with friends to get a greater understanding of it.
Have you ever used the Vendor Flex program from Amazon? Tell us about your expertise within the feedback part under.