Not like Amazon’s Small Enterprise Accelerator, Amazon’s Launchpad Program is offered in a number of marketplaces and goals to help entrepreneurs in jumpstarting the launch of their model and product(s).
This system operates extra like a advertising company and works completely with merchandise which have turn out to be distinguished by crowdfunding campaigns or are the product of different accelerators and incubators.
This program does have a catch; they cost a further 5% premium on Amazon’s referral charges listed within the Amazon Charge Schedule.
The advantages of Amazon’s LaunchPad Program are too quite a few to call individually however listed here are the principle ones that may assist your product launch soar to new heights:
1. Presentation – stand out by distinguishing your model with distinctive content material created with Premium A+ content modules resembling video, carousels, hotspot pictures, and enhanced product comparability tables.
2. Launch Merchandising Bundle – predominate placement in LaunchPad’s Amazon Retailer, potential inclusion in LaunchPads distinctive Watch & Store video purchasing expertise, and focused e-mail Sellers and distributors have quite a lot of advert… More.
3. Ongoing Model Help – elevated consideration for placement in Amazon purchasing occasions all year long, entry to unique Amazon Vendor Companion Summits, and entry to further reductions, credit, and advantages.
Questioning easy methods to qualify?
Launchpad is a platform that options ve… More requires that you just at the very least hit their minimal buyer expertise bar which incorporates:
- merchandise should preserve at the very least 3.5 stars
- have at the very least 5 critiques
- be enrolled in Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) with Prime Badging.
In case your product meets the standards, you may apply for this system by finishing the 20-minute application.